3.01.2009

Rezler Weekend

Nothing exciting happened this weekend, but I took pictures anyway.

Saturday morning. I'm convinced the bottom half of my windows will not be clean for, at least, the next two years.

A quick game of 'hide the magnet' (a.k.a. warmer/colder). A current favorite of Zoe's.


Why do we spend money on toys?

A trip to Target. I had to duck into the bathroom to change Mitchell and came out to find the rest of the family gone. After roaming around for a bit, we found Zoe relaxing in a bean bag chair with Rich and Alyse looking on. They had a little area set-up where employees were reading Dr. Seuss books and handing out snacks and goody bags. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


And THIS is why I have mini heart-attacks on a daily basis. Rich was close-by, ready to grab Mitchell, but I had to document his risky behavior first.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Take care,
ZMA's mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy all the posted pictures but #1 with Mitchell and Alyse trying to make their escape out the patio door is especially cute.

Crooked Lk Ln