9.12.2008

Labor Day Weekend

I'm going to keep this short and sweet since all three kids are sleeping, so should I!

The kids and I spent six days (two of those spent mostly, it seemed, on the road) around Labor Day at my parents in Newaygo.


Zoe on her maiden voyage down the same slide I slid down every summer of my childhood. If I can get time, I will load the video. She was so, so proud. As you can see, it really does take a village!

Ms. Alyse during tummy time. It's not her favorite thing. "Hey, can someone help me out here?"

Alyse, crashed out on Honey after a hard day of entertaining.

Mr. Mitchell, flirting as usual. "What'd you say? Oh yeah, I know I'm cute!"


Cuddling our friend, Lori.

The September Birthday Crew. Papa, Uncle Bill, Cousin Sam and Sis Shane (holding Alyse).

Zoe enjoying some birthday cake on Uncle Tommy's lap. She has him sooooo wrapped!

It was a great visit! Thanks all.

Take care,
ZMA's mama


No comments: