11.21.2006

TRESEMME, OO LALA

Work it, girl.

Zoe got her first haircut this weekend. Daddy wasn't there, so I don't know all the details... I just thought the blog could use a new post. And with these cute pictures hanging out on the camera, I couldn't resist. Maybe Momma will have time to update later.

Speaking of Momma, this picture proves Zoe obviously takes after her a little bit.... shopping for products!


Seeing this picture made me realize that eventually I will lose the two shelves on the medicine cabinet I'm currently allowed... and there will be dozens more bottles of shampoo and conditioner and whatever else those bottles are in the shower are full of.

Sonja took Zoe to Cookie Cutters, a haircut place just for kids. That may be a well-known concept to some, but completely foreign to me. Can this really be profitable? Anyway... this is the "barber seat" Zoe sat in. And, if you look close, you can also see the new U-M football bow (for Bo?) they picked up just in time for the U-M vs. Ohio State game (lot of good it did).

And the last picture is of Zoe hitting the play area one last time on the way out. If you look closely again, this time you'll see a sign that says the structure is for "children 5 to 12 years old." Next weekend, Daddy will take her to Conor O'Neill's, where we'll ignore the "born before this date in 1985" sign and enjoy a Bell's Two-Hearted Ale or a Grimbergen Triple together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics...I missed Becca's first cut too. And the 2nd! I'm such a bad guy.

But now I got another bad commercial song in my head...thanks a bunch! Ohh La La

Anonymous said...

ALMOST LOOKS LIKE THE COMEDY CLUB WHERE MICHAEL RICHARD IMPLODED....AND ZOE IS FOLLOWING HIM ON STAGE TO PICK UP THE PIECES OF HIS CAREER

Anonymous said...

Hey! What's with that hairclip! Take it off NOW!!! Katie