2.28.2006

MOUNTAIN TIME

Greetings from the first night of my two-day tour of the Mountain time zone. First night, Phoenix. I'm currently sitting poolside in the courtyard of a Spanish-style hotel eerily reminiscent of the set of Melrose Place. If Heather Locklear and her friends lived directly beneath the deafening roar of an airport landing pattern, that is.

If only the boxscores that I requested from my News co-workers would show up in my email InBox, I'd officially be getting paid by two sources while sipping a Sierra Nevada on a lounge chair in 70 degree weather. Tough, right? It won't last long. I've already placed a 4:15 a.m. wake-up call to catch a 6 a.m. flight to Salt Lake City.

The reason I really logged onto this site was to check out pictures of my baby. I miss her. I miss both of my babies, in fact. See you soon.

No comments: