12.18.2008

WHAT!?!?!?!

We're still working on a new mega-post, with lots of pictures and stories from the holiday season. But until we get a chance to download and sort through the camera, I thought I'd share this quick conversation I overheard tonight:

Momma: "So Zoe, we still haven't really told Santa what you want for Christmas. What do you want?"

Zoe: "More babies."

After they splashed some cold water on my face and picked me up off the floor, I had to ask Sonja: "You did say 'No,' right?" She did. Phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a funny one!!!! Where does this little girl come up with these sayings?? Maybe you should of asked her Do you mean dolls???
Love Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I think Zoe overheard Busia telling Santa that's what she was hoping for..... ;)
Enjoy the holidays.
Love,
Cindy